In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the identification details of the company are detailed below:
Commercial name: Robert-Fujimoto SL (hereinafter Rent & Roll)
Postal address: Calle Felipe IV Street, 10, 28014 Madrid
Contact phone: +34 911 484 967
Tax ID: B86620796, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid in volume 30.625, of Section 8, inscription 1 of the Companies Book, folio 105, Page M-551176
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to the user .. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent – through the activation of cookies in your browser – our website will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
¿Qué tipos de cookies utiliza esta página web?
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make from our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third party cookies
The Website may use third-party services that collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses:
- Google Adwords: cookies provided by the company Google Inc. Google Adwords is the Google tool that allows you to publish ads in your search engine. Google Adwords cookies allow us to measure the success of our advertising campaigns, calculating the amount of sales generated by each campaign. The __ar_v4 cookie that you can see in your browser settings is from Google Adwords.
- Facebook: cookies provided by the company Facebook Inc or Facebook Ireland Limited. Facebook cookies are used to obtain and analyze statistics on the use of rentandrollmadrid.com. We use this information to continuously improve our website. The fbm_ * cookie that you can see in your browser settings is from Facebook.
- Google Tag Manager: cookies provided by the company Google Inc. Google Tag Manager cookies help us manage tags, to write or rewrite site code. With this tool we perform digital marketing. It helps us improve the user experience and usability and gives us the pages visited and time in each of them. The cookie _dc_gtm_ that you can see in your browser settings are from Google Tag Manager.
- Double Click: cookies provided by Google Inc. The Double Click tracking cookie is used by Google for tracking purposes. Every time you visit a website with Google ads, a cookie is saved in your Internet browser by the ads and is used to track over the Internet
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: