Terms and the conditions
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the identification details of the company are detailed below:
Tradename: Robert-Fujimoto SL (en adelante Rent&Roll)
Postal address: Calle Calle Felipe IV, 10, 28014 de Madrid
Phone: +34 911 484 967
Tax identification: B86620796, inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Madrid en el tomo 30.625, de la Sección 8, inscripción 1 del Libro de Sociedades, folio 105, Hoja M-551176
In completing and submitting the booking form you agree to be bound by these conditions which constitute the agreement between ROBERT-FUJIMOTO SL representing RENT&ROLL and you.
All persons named in this booking (“Participants”) are subject to this Agreement. By completing this form, you affirm that you have made all other Participants listed in the booking, aware of these Terms
These conditions apply to the exclusion of any other terms or conditions unless they are set out in the Booking Form or are otherwise agreed to in writing by the parties. Previous dealings between the parties will not vary these conditions. No purported variation of these conditions will be effective unless in writing and signed by a person so authorized by RENT&ROLL. In these terms and conditions reference to RENT&ROLL means tour leaders and staff RENT&ROLL and its officers, employees, agents, licensees, guides and other third parties and representatives.
ROBERT-FUJIMOTO SL (RENT&ROLL), with registration number: B86620796, is a Spanish bike rental store, and Active Tour Company, based and operate within Spain and as such, governed by Spanish laws. All prices and payments shall be processed in Euros. You agree that your booking and contract with us shall at all times be governed by Spanish law and jurisdiction, regardless of where in the world you may reside. We shall comply with Spanish law and regulations so far as they affect our activities relating to you and your booking under this Agreement
Booking and Payment
- In the event you make a reservation with RENT&ROLL, you agree that you will make all bookings and other reservations in good faith and not based on speculation or fraud.
- Booking is effected when RENT&ROLL accepts from you a completed booking form and confirm your booking. While we make our best effort to provide you with up to date information regarding available reservations, availability is subject to change at any time. RENT&ROLL makes no warranties regarding availability unless and until your booking is complete.
- Some trips require a higher non-refundable deposit to be paid and this is detailed in the individual trip notes and will be made clear at the time of booking.
- The balance of the full tour price is payable 24 hours prior to the scheduled date of departure
- If payment of the balance of the tour price is not received by RENT&ROLL by the required time you will be taken as having cancelled the tour and cancellation charges in accordance will apply
- Payment of the balance or the full tour price may be made by Money transfer or by Credit Card without surcharge.
Our tours are physically active and the demands vary depending on the specific itinerary. As such, good physical and mental health are essential for the enjoyment and safety of our tours. By signing these Terms, you certify that you do not have any physical or other conditions that would create a hazard for you or other Participants or affect other people’s enjoyment of the tour.
Images and Marketing
You agree that we may use and reproduce any images, photos or videos that you send to us, or that are taken by our guides and/or other travellers of you individually or in a group, in any medium, including but not limited to print, electronic media, or Internet, free of charge and without your right to inspection, for promotion and publicity purposes worldwide.
For Travel Agents
Agents may book for their clients using either a email or the online booking form. Agents are required to make their clients aware of these Terms and Conditions prior to booking and post booking and handle all communications with the client. Agents assume all responsibility for transferring all travel related-information and any communications concerning their client’s tour.
Changes of Booking by you
Should you wish to make any changes to your confirmed holiday the party leader must notify us in writing as soon as possible. Whilst we will endeavour to assist, we cannot guarantee we will be able to meet any such requests. A change of holiday dates will normally be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and rebooking in which case cancellation charges will apply. View Cancellation and refund policies