Segway rental Retiro Park:
A different way to visit the Park, a comfortable and funny one, what about renting a segway at Retiro Park?
The segway is a light transport, funny and intelligent.
The Drives are shared by runners, walkers, skaters, horse, and more, and they can be very congested on weekends and nice days.
Riding segway at the Retiro Park is permitted; however, you must obey these laws and rules:
- Pedestrians have the right of way at all times
- Travel at a slower safe speed in response to crowds, emergency, or weather conditions.
- Segway is prohibited on Cecilio Rodriguez garden and rose garden
Segway Airwheels are available for rent through Rent&Roll, which operates next to Prado Museum.
- October to March: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm,
- April to September:, 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Weekends closing time 1hour later
Rent & Roll Prado museum: Calle Felipe IV 10, 28014 Madrid. Map