Retiro Park drives provide a challenging course for in-line skating. The Drives are shared by runners, walkers, skaters, horse, and more, and they can be very congested on weekends and nice days.
One can skate in the Park at any time while it’s open, and no permit is needed.; however, every skater must obey these laws and rules:
- Pedestrians have the right of way at all times
- Travel at a slower safe speed in response to crowds, emergency, or weather conditions.
- Skating is prohibited on Cecilio Rodriguez garden and rose garden
Roller blades in Retiro park are available for rent through Rent&Roll, which operates next to Puerta de Alcala.
- October to March: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm,
- April to September:, 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Weekends closing time 1hour later
- Rent & Roll puerta de Alcala: Calle Salustiano Olozaga 14, 28001 Madri. Map