A perfect plan: a different, healthy, relaxed and funny way to practice your favorite sport. Enjoy a relaxing day cycling whereas you discover the most beautiful corners of The Retiro Park.
The Drives are shared by runners, walkers, skaters, horse, and more, and they can be very congested on weekends and nice days.
Riding bicycle at the Retiro Park is permitted; however, every cyclist must obey these laws and rules:
- Pedestrians have the right of way at all times
- Travel at a slower safe speed in response to crowds, emergency, or weather conditions.
- Children under age 16 must wear a helmet, but it is recommended that every cyclist wear a helmet.
- Cycling is prohibited on Cecilio Rodriguez garden and rose garden
Bicycles for riding in Re
tiro park are available for rent through Rent&Roll, which operates at two locations, one next to Puerta de Alcala, and another next to Prado Museum.
- October to March: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm,
- April to September:, 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Weekends closing time 1hour later
- Rent & Roll puerta de Alcala: Calle Salustiano Olozaga 14, 28001 Madri. Map
- Rent & Roll prado Museum: Calle Felipe IV 10, 28014 Madrid. Map