1. The perfect way to begin your stay is to start doing a BIKE CITY TOUR with us!!
In just 3hours you will discover the highlights of the historical center and a local guide will show you how Madrid rocks…
2. Visit MADRID MUSEUMS is a must!
Prado Museum is one of the world´s premier art galleries.
Reina Sofia art center is for exemple the home to Picasso´s Guernica, arguably spain´s most famous artwork.
3. Go for TAPAS IN A LOCAL MARKET.
You will be able to taste an amazing variety of spanish drinks and tapas.
Cebada market in la latina neighborhood is a must on saturdays!
4. Step away from the crowded and busy Madrid to relax in THE RETIRO PARK.
A fun way to discover that huge park, covering over 125hectares and comprising more than 15000trees, is visiting us and enjoying the park with one of our bikes, skates, rollers…
5. Enjoy a FLAMENCO SHOW.
You can´t leave Madrid without experience spain´s artistic expression par excellence!
Casa Patas, one of the top flamenco stages in Madrid, will not disappoint you.
6. A sunday morning at EL RASTRO is a Madrid institution!
You will spend a nice morning in Madrid´s flea market and its fantastic atmosphere.
To complete a perfect sunday morning why not ending eating tapas in San Fernando market in Lavapies neighborhhod.
7. Visit a ROOF-TERRACE
Madrid is home to a good range of rooftop bars, one of the most stuning is El Circulo de Bellas Artes, It has 360ª view across the city!
8. Experience the magic of a SUNSET in EL TEMPLO DE DEBOD.
This authentic egyptian temple is the oldest monument in Madrid and a fantastic place to watch the sunset.
9. Order famous CHURROS CON CHOCOLATE AT SAN GINES.
This famous “chocolateria” has been serving chocolate and churros 24hours a day since 1894! A must do in winter time!
10. Top off your visit with a DAY TRIP to any of the wonderful places that surround Madrid, from Unesco world heritage sites to charming villages, magnificient palaces..
Toledo, the historical capital of Spain, is for exemple a great option, really easy to arrange.